Friday, September 7, 2012

September----- New Month New Goals

Welcome Spring!!!! Wow haven't you come upon us with all your warmth and love!!! It is such glorious weather at the moment. I love it!! The wind could maybe die down a bit but it is still warm so I can put up with it..

So as of this Monday 3rd September I was sitting at 100.2kgs!!!! Holy that is so god damn close to double digits!!! I can't believe it!! I do hope I make it this week. I'll be happy with 99.9kg! I can't say I have been 100% clean this week so far as I have not but I am still doing pretty well and not had any major blow outs.

Highlight this week has been trying on clothes in my wardrobe and seeing that they are either too big to wear now or just fitting perfect now and about to get too big. I remember the dress I wore to Ben and Skye's wedding. It was fitting snug... not tight but not lose either. I tried it on thinking maybe I can wear it to Hayley's wedding in a fortnight if I needed a back up. Um... no! It is massive on me now. There is so much room it is ridiculous..... I'll have to post a comparison photo... Where I am amazed at the difference is in my breast... It just drops... If I needed any further verification that I am losing the girls then that is it... Devastating!!! lol

So I have set myself some new goals for September...
  • lose 2.5kgs which will be over 20kgs lost since starting in February
  • Continue to smash out over 600 Calories in the hour on Cardio days
  • Eat 95% Clean (I say 95% as to allow for my Max Brenner Hot choc when I go to Charlestown and any minor variants in my eating)
  • Try a new class at the gym to encourage variety into my program
  • Prepare meals at the beginning of the week where I can so as to allow for the days when something may arise and to avoid eating crap instead.
  • Try to minimise the junk that is brought into the house for Andrew, Eleanor and Lucille to eat to encourage healthy eating for the total household, also eliminating temptations for me!
  • Post a positive thought daily on your FB page or on here.. Especially if their is negative thoughts abound in my mind
  • Have a meat free day once a week
These don't seem like major goals but they are certainly somethings that I need to work on.
Especially the mind. I was actually thinking today how much the mind plays in achieving goals. It may be obvious but to me it just seemed a little obvious today. I was doing my normal cardio smash session and I really struggled at doing the Random setting and sitting on 6.5kmh. I wanted to stop. My legs were ok but it was my mind saying "oh my god you have to stop" "you can't do it" So I slowed down the treadmill to 6kmh.. Then I caught up with myself and was like no way sister you can so do this and put it back up to 6.5kmh. OF course when my 25 mins finished I thought I would die and there was no way I could jump on the treadmill but I did..... It is a matter of just ensuring you are always checking yourself and ensuring the mind is chanting positive thoughts...

Anyway enough from me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment