Tuesday, July 17, 2012

My Play list

ok I thought I had posted my playlist previously but I can't seem to find it so here is my iPod playlist.. or shit list as Andrew calls it ha ha ha. We have very differing tastes in music. He is very old school whereas I like everything and anything but especially my hip hop, RnB, pop, techno dance.. ok anything!!!! ha ha

This is what I listen to. Some songs I skip over as I have to update it a bit but most of it is played through :-)

I Gotta Feeling Black Eyed Peas
Meet Me Halfway (Radio Edit) The Black Eyed Peas
Lonely Boy The Black Keys
Rock the Boat (feat. Pitbull, Dragonfly & Fatman Scoop) [Radio Edit] Bob Sinclar
Shake That (Remix) Bobby Creekwater, Eminem, Nate Dogg & Obie Trice
Grenade Bruno Mars
Jai Ho! (as made famous by A. R. Rahman & Pussycat Dolls) Cardio Workout Crew
Turn Up the Music Chris Brown
Not Myself Tonight Christina Aguilera
Little Bad Girl (feat. Taio Cruz & Ludacris) David Guetta
One Love (feat. Estelle) David Guetta
Where Them Girls At (feat. Nicki Minaj & Flo Rida) David Guetta
Titanium (feat. Sia) David Guetta & Sia
Love Don't Let Me Go (Walking Away) (Original Mix) David Guetta & The Egg
Naked Dev & Enrique Iglesias
I Like How It Feels (feat. Pitbull, & The WAV.s) Enrique Iglesias
I Like It Enrique Iglesias
Tonight (I'm Lovin' You) [feat. Ludacris & DJ Frank E] Enrique Iglesias
Dirty Dancer Enrique Iglesias & Usher
Good Feeling Flo Rida
Turn Around (5,4,3,2,1) Flo Rida
Wild Ones (feat. Sia) Flo Rida
Somebody That I Used to Know (feat. Kimbra) Gotye
Don't Worry Be Happy Guy Sebastian
Ass Back Home (feat. Neon Hitch) Gym Class Heroes
Get It Havana Brown
The Best Thing Hook 'n' Sling
Shot Caller Ian Carey
Dance Again (feat. Pitbull) Jennifer Lopez
On the Floor (feat. Pitbull) Jennifer Lopez
Up / Down Jessica Mauboy
Inescapable Jessica Mauboy
Boom Boom Justice Crew
I Kissed a Girl Katy Perry
Telephone Lady GaGa & BeyoncĂ©
Party Rock Anthem (feat. Lauren Bennet & GoonRock) LMFAO
Give Me All Your Luvin' (feat. Nicki Minaj & M.I.A.) Madonna
Revolver (One Love Remix) Madonna
Miles Away (Live) Madonna
Moves Like Jagger (feat. Christina Aguilera) Maroon 5
Brother Matt Corby
Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough (Single Version) Michael Jackson
Closer Ne-Yo
Tonight Is the Night Outasight
Blow Me (One Last Kiss) P!nk
Back In Time (From "Men In Black III") Pitbull
Give Me Everything (feat. Ne-Yo, Afrojack & Nayer) Pitbull
Hey Baby (Drop It to the Floor) [feat. T-Pain] Pitbull
I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho) [Radio Edit] Pitbull
International Love (feat. Chris Brown) Pitbull
Throw Your Hands Up (Dancar Kuduro) [feat. Pitbull & Lucenzo] Qwote
I Like That Richard Vission, Static Revenger & Luciana
Crazy Ricki-Lee
Do It Like That Ricki-Lee
Hear No, See No, Speak No (Radio Edit) Ricki-Lee
Only Girl (In the World) Rihanna
Where Have You Been Rihanna
How We Do (Party) Rita Ora
Touch Me Rui Silva & Cassandra
Music Won't Break Your Heart Stan Walker
Troublemaker Taio Cruz
Jumpstart These Kids Wear Crowns
Morning After Dark (feat. Nelly Furtado & SoShy) Timbaland
Scream (feat. Keri Hilson & Nicole Scherzinger) Timbaland
The Way I Are Timbaland featuring Keri Hilson & D.O.E.
Give It to Me Timbaland featuring Nelly Furtado & Justin Timberlake
Can You Feel It Timomatic
If Looks Could Kill Timomatic
Set It Off Timomatic
Wild Thing Tone-Loc
Funky Cold Medina Tone-Loc
DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love (feat. Pitbull) Usher
More Usher
Scream Usher
Play That Funky Music Wild Cherry
Some oldies in there but mostly new stuff :-)

Hope it gives you some ideas to update and add to your lists :-)

1 comment:

  1. Guess u will be loading the USB and sending back :p

    ReplyDelete