Monday, July 23, 2012

M.I.A!!

ok ok ok I know I have been so slack posting. I have been so tired lately and this dreaded damn cold has kept me down. I've lost focus slightly and just feel blah... why spread that negativity?!?!?! Plus I've not been on the computer really properly for a while and just access Fb on my mobile...

Well I decided to pick my arse up and get on with it... yes I am still not 100% but if I wait until I am then I am not going to get anywhere. I have about 20kgs I still want to lose and I want them gone quickly! Well when I say quickly I mean before the end of the year...



So I decided to swap my mindset... think that I feel fantastic no matter how poo I feel...

I have worked out every day since Wednesday and I feel for good for it! A rest day of course on Sunday. I have tightened up my diet 100% and I will be moving forward.... I love my new program and managed to do it at least 2 times last week... 1 day behind but that is ok.. Returned to gym today (Monday) and all set to do my 3 days.. I can feel the burn in my arms still and I love it!!! oh and the single leg dead lifts with dumbbells HOLY SHITE!!!! my glutes and hamstrings are feeling it! oh and  am pushing out planks to try and get my core back up.. I am only managing 30-40secs and that is dismal compared to where I got :-( that's ok. I'll get there again... I wish though that I wasn't losing my boobs at a rapid rate :-( Andrew reckons I'll be in training bras soon ha ha ha but I know it won't get to that stage.... I HOPE!!!! I'll bloody well cry that is for sure..

I weighed in this morning at 102.3kg so I am pleased!!!!! Now to get to doubles by Monday!! Can be done and will be done :-)


Happy Monday peeps!!!

ooh made the yummiest Banana Muffins from this link!! Soooo good.. Even Eleanor loved them!!! And she is fussy!!!! Ok now I left out the salt, almonds as didn't have any and used Natvia instead of normal sugar. I want to make them with the Cocoa next time as I had none.

The website has some fabulous recipes..

No comments:

Post a Comment