Thursday, July 5, 2012

Out with the old and in with the new

So over the last fortnight or so I would say my positivity and motivation has lacked. And boy has it ever.

Combine the girls being sick, me doing the detox, the negativity on the Ashy forum and my inability to get to the gym I feel deflated.

I really feel like there is no light at the end of the tunnel. I feel as if I am never going to my after pic! I feel as I am kidding myself to think that I deserve to be lighter and have a banging body in Size 14ish clothes. I know I know this is a defeatist (is that a word???) attitude but I can't help it.

Anyway. I posted on FB about someone killing me now.... a bit dramatic I know but seriously my head hurts, the girls are trying my patience (not their fault they are sick) but I am just over it... Oh and it is soooooo bloody cold! My friend Kellie posted about how she sees me as a strong woman and I have achieved so much and I should know how much determination and courage I have in me. It really was the wake up call to stop feeling sorry for myself! The arse kicking I needed so to speak. Thanks Kel!!!!

So after a read through of my motivational posts and finding some Vin Diesel pics I am doing ok. I won't say I am better as I still feel terrible but my mental attitude is back. I have lost 13.4kgs!!!! That is something I should be proud of. That is losing a Lucy and a bit :-) I do feel better for it.

So I found some of my fave motivational pics at the moment and thought I'd post them to share. Ooh and went over some pics of Andreia-Brazier. She is just so hot! She is a bit too toned but I love it. She looks nice. Not the exact shape I would love but I want to be really toned and fit. If you don't know who she is click on the link. She is so nice. Even her out of comp pics were she is not so cut she is hot!!!

Anyway here are the pics. Ooh and I included one of Andreia just in case you couldn't get link to open :-)





There are so many more and I will add more later. But for now I must lay down again :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment