Sunday, June 3, 2012

Dying

I have what I think is Tonsillitis!!!! EEEKKK
I feel miserable. My body aches, I have no energy and then wowsers add my sore throat to the mix and the yucky coughing up crap and that is me

Will see how it goes tomorrow and then if needed go to docs.

Trying to put it out there that I am not sick so the universe pays me in kind :-)

I will have to put a hold on the gym as I have no energy to walk nor to lift weights.

A bit of a dampener on my June goals but that is ok. I will eat cleanly and try to rest as much as I can to get over it. Damn it and I have been so healthy for so long!!! See what happens when you eat well and try and be good your body says ah hell no! lol I am kidding.

I let myself get run down but not sleeping well. So I will stick to my June goal and get my butt into bed by 9 every night at the latest!!!!!!!!

here's to a speedy recovery!!!

2 comments: