Thursday, June 7, 2012

An update

ok so had to get to the doctors today as I hit rock bottom.
My throat was killing me, my chest all congested and well just a long list of ailments that seriously you would put a bullet in a cow for the things wrong with me lol

I have a chest and sinus infection. Not had one in god knows how long!

No cardio until at least Monday :-(

I am devo as I just have no motivation and energy and feel so lethargic.

I will get better and get back into it but just wish I was better now!!!!

Anyway sorry there's been no posts from me for a few days. Nothing to report :-(

1 comment:

  1. hoping you ae feeling better gorgeous.... think of it as all the crap u are ridding is surfacing and once it is gone you will be beter for it and ready to kick some ass!!!!

    much love T

    ReplyDelete