Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Dinner Tonight

so I must thank my friend Alice for this idea as it was a post on her Facebook page that gave me the idea.

Dinner tonight, um what do I call it??? Lettuce and tacos??? hmm doesn't sound good but here's the pic.. I didn't get to work out the full calories as Calorie King shut down. I find it an easy program to use. A friend suggested Myfitnesspal too to use. So will try that tomorrow. I know this is low in calories and fat as there is minimal fat in the mince mix and the sour cream is very low . So yummy!!!!! Go on try it! You'll be converted



Now the ingredients serve 2 people but the above is for one. So yes I ate all this!

300gms Heart Smart Mince
1 onion diced
3 mushrooms sliced
1/2 tin of red kidney beans
sachet of taco seasoning
3/4 cup of water
1/2 avocado seasoned with a drizzle of sweet chilli, salt and pepper

So excluding the avo this gave us the sauce mix and we halved it.
Andrew used the tacos and made some nacho type thing

I used the 5 Cos Lettuce leaves and spooned my mix into them. I actually didn't need all mine so I gave about a good serving spoon size of leftover to Andrew to use in his.
Then on top of that I placed;
1tbs of Weight Watcher Sour Cream
1/2 the avocado mix
pinch of light tasty cheese and it was a small pinch not even 10gms I'd say. You can see it in the pic.
Again a little drizzle of sweet chilli

Bon Appetite x

No comments:

Post a Comment