Monday, January 30, 2012

A moment

There I was sitting watching The Biggest Loser, looking at their weigh in and the massive numbers. I want massive numbers! I know, I know slow and steady wins the race. I think to myself shit if I could have one of these weigh ins I'd be a 3rd of the way there. I know they put in massive hard work and train hard most of the day but so could I. It is not like I am doing anything with my days :-) Ok so raising my children and running the house is hard work already but I am sure I could do 2 sessions a day!

I won't do anything silly I know that 30kgs will take time and perseverance. I am just speculating :-)

I can hear you all now taking a deep breath in, thinking don't be doing anything silly Wendi ha ha. It is ok. I can't be too hard on my body, when Andrew is away there is only me to look after the girls. So I have to do this right and no stupid behaviour.

Oh and another moment. I killed my only pair of Denim shorts the other day though they have been worn to death so I have been getting by with my grey cargos, yep had them just before Lucille well they are so worn that they have a tear on them in the crutch!!! PERFECT!!! Now what do I wear.?!?!!?  I seriously will need to get some new ones now before I manage to get back into the million pairs I have waiting to get back into! I don't want to buy an expensive pair cause I don't plan on needing them for long but why is the likes of Kmart, Target and Big W so shit with their bigger clothes. So anyone have any shorts in Size 18 they no longer need send them my way! oooh this means I get a trip to Kotara or Charlestown soon.... aka this week.... hooray.

Oh god I can't wait to wear nice clothes again. I can't wait to walk into Sussan or Witchery, which were my two favourite shops and buy Size 14 clothes again. I can't wait to love shopping for me again.
Cause as women this is what we are born to do right?!?!!?  Well I think I stopped loving shopping roughly 7 years ago when the comfort of my relationship with Andrew kicked in and lifestyle began changing... God we used to go out Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights dancing the night away.. then of course as we got older it was just the weekends. Now that just doesn't happen anymore... no incidental all night long dancing to keep me trim. I know that I can wear nice clothes but I just don't feel comfortable in them. It is not the clothes I loved wearing ie singlets, smaller bras (though still D cups damn it!), shorts and dresses. I have a pic of an outfit I'd love to be wearing..It is a look I have always loved and just never felt comfortable wearing it, or even thought it would look decent.  It is on my motivational poster.. This is it


I know my internal self is beautiful, I just want the external to look as healthy and vibrant!



And I am going to just do that...

No comments:

Post a Comment