Sunday, January 29, 2012

ok Definitely the last word for the evening..

I just found this quote in the big world of Facebook.

How true is it. There really is nothing that can stop us from achieving our goals, whatever they may be. It is only us that can stop them from happening.

Well I choose to no longer be an obstacle in the best version of Wendi there is to put out there...

ooooh but can I use the excuse of terrible terrible period pain....
ok ok I can hear you yelling it Toni.... NO....  ok got you... just testing the waters.. :-)

I am going try and leave the excuses behind but I will have an excuse tab.. and if I think of them to get me out of exercising or for eating crap, I will post them up and of course how I killed them :-)

ooh and my little challenge I set myself re the lunges etc I will begin tomorrow.. HONEST :-)

nighty night x

1 comment:

  1. Haha... as soon as i saw the Period Paid excuse i was like NO YOU CAN'T & then i read down further... haha. You seem to be in a good frame of mind which is the most important thing... gotta get your head right and everything else will follow... Lunges... drool. :-)

    ReplyDelete