Tuesday, January 17, 2012

New Year.. New Goals.. no I didn't say resolutions

Well here I am again about to embark on a new journey. A new year and some new goals.
I have not set resolutions as such... more some goals for the year. I feel setting resolutions or at least using that term means we get to the end of the year and say ok well nothing was achieved.
I deleted all my old posts as I feel that they were a reminder of my past failings of old resolutions.

2012 is going to be the year I realise what my own worth is!

I can honestly say that I have finally once and for all hit rock bottom. I never want to be here again! It is the worst feeling!!!! Nothing fits and when I do try on clothes I hate them. I need a new wardrobe BADLY but I am not going to buy anything. I want to drop 5+ kgs before I buy new clothes. I want to be the best person I can be for me... but also for my girls. I am such a moody cranky bitch it is not funny. This is not me. I am such an easy going person and always happy.

I have brought myself a trailer pram. The ones that you can have on a bike or push as a pram. Just a cheap one but it is good enough to get me out and about with the girls! NO MORE EXCUSES!!!! Especially with Andrew away. So I have my treadmill on rainy days, my push pram for glorious days and I also have my new gym membership.  So time to JFDI!!!!!!!

I have been JFDI the last couple days but time to get real and knuckle down more.  So right now the journey to end begins :-)

Stay along... I assure you it will be worth the read :-) oh and I can't promise the content will be censored... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment