Monday, January 30, 2012

hmmm what to do


So this little poster greats me every time I go to the bathroom. I have a similar one in the kitchen. I love it.

Anyway I totally forgot to mention in my earlier posts that when I went to the bathroom this morning prior to work out that I jumped on the scales to get a weight confirmation for me starting today. Well the figures show 116.7! I know that I have not dropped a mass of weight since my weigh in on Friday. Prior to going to the gym I was weighing myself on my scales and I was hovering around 117.7. So last weigh in was Monday last week. Do I, A) count this as my new weight and follow my home scales with weighing or B) disregard it and continue with the gym scales. Obviously there is a difference in the scales.

Ok now in my rationale I say follow my home ones as these are the ones I will be using to weigh anyway and shit 116.7 is a nicer number than 118.6 BUUUUT 118.6 was what pushed my arse into gear. hmmmmm

I think I will use home though as it has certainly given me a smile. I like my home scales too as they are the Tanita Body Scan ones so give bone density, visceral fat (that around your organs), body fat % . Now don't go woo fancy as I got them through the Michelle Bridges challenge on a massively reduced price. So time to put them to good use.

I know they are only numbers! But numbers help the motivation... Ooh which brings me to this little motivational

so I will say ok scales are not moving, I am giving it 110% (hand on heart honesty) and then keep this in mind :-)

So I have updated my starting weight to 116.7 :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment