Monday, January 30, 2012

Today is a bright new day

Well I woke at 7 when I gave Lucille her morning bottle and thought ok let's get this show on the road..

Now all the excuses in the world came rushing to my head. I honestly felt like a whole nation was living in there this morning!!! As I put on my big girl undies and said shut the fark up would you, I got myself ready. Seriously I can't believe how many frigging excuses came out. And really if you take the time to sit and listen to them all you would laugh or think just get on with it would you.

 I have put them in their own little corner on here so I can remind myself to be aware of the little suckers as they form their own protest rally. No burning flags of course but hopefully they'll start to play nice and burn some of the idle fat in there!!!

Anyway I jumped on the treadmill. I did a slow warm up for 5 mins at 4.8kmh. Again due to tiredness of sharing a bed from 4am with Eleanor, who I might add has one bloody vivid imagination, I wanted to stop crawl back into bed. My energy was so not there!!!!!!

So I crank up the speed 5.8kmh and incline to 2 and I'm off. I seriously need to update and rearrange the music on my ipod. Starting to get old and I am skipping songs way to often. So next time when I break into a run at 6.8kmh for 1.5min intervals and try changing songs I won't look like a retarded monkey. I felt really good and runs seem to be getting easier as I've been using the treadmill a bit lately just not putting effort into food.

Ok so at the end of 37 mins (as I stretched after 35 mins on treadmill) I burnt 399 calories.. Not a bad effort... Mental note to self.. Don't forget to keep an eye on calories burnt whilst killing yourself so you know to push out a few more mins to get that 500 calorie marker, god even to clock over 400!!!! Mind you I did my sit ups, triceps dips, lunges, squats too so have to leave it on when I do that to see what I am burning there.

So food wise I am sitting here starving actually.. so on that note I will get something
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment