Monday, January 30, 2012

ok food...

this morning for breakfast..... hmmm it didn't actually start out good :-(

I boiled some eggs on Saturday so I had them in the fridge as an easy snack or salad filler etc. Anyway cooked my slice of toast  and then after placing my egg on the toast it stank... and I don't mean the usual smells like egg fart smell.... I mean smelt off smell!!!! I was devastated as I had only that 1 piece of multi grain left and with a shitty egg there was no way I was scrapping it off and putting something else on it. So normally I'd say right fark it and I will just have Vegemite and butter. But nope I cooked a white slice.... cut it thinner than I would normally for the girl's sandwiches and then put about a third of half an avo on it.. A little bit of salt and pepper and voila.. Morning saved.

1/2  banana for morning tea. Little miss Lucille ate the other half :-)

Lunch was one of my home made multi grain rolls.. which I am baking a new batch of now!!! Smells devine. I will have to work out the calorie content of them. Anyway so I had some lite deli ham,tomato, onion, mushrooms, lettuce, capsicum, a pinch of grated light cheese and teaspoon of tomato relish. I have taken a pic and will upload it. OMG it was sooooooo yummy. I have cut up some salad veg enough for say roughly 3 days so they don't go yucky. So quick and easy to make up a salad bowl or plate when busy with girls etc.

I have in the slow cooker a chicken casserole, very light! Meant to have it with a crusty roll but I will pass on that :-) I have to get the calories worked out on Calorie King but I do remember making it before and it is quite light and low calorie/carb.

I use it as a slow cooker recipe so I have had in on since 10ish so it will be ready by 6ish. Will post pic and recipe later tonight

YUMMY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment