Tuesday, January 31, 2012

oh my god!

I have the migraine from hell!!!!! I woke this morning thinking wowsers I what a head ache I have. It has turned into a flipping migraine. That time of the month sucks. Every since I have had Lucille I have been suffering from the worst migraines imaginable! I thought originally it was from going back on the pill so doc changed me to the progesterone ones only (the one they give you when breastfeeding). No hormones but still helps to ensure no little babies come along :-)

Well last cycle and this one they are back again! So crippling.. I will need to ring up and make another appointment I think to have this checked out. There is no way I am going to Aqua today and I doubt even my groceries will get done :-( Sucks majorly that is for sure.

Oh to be a bloody man! You have the easiest life!!!!!! And yes I am saying it.. We have a monthly cycle to piss us off, we have to be the pregnant ones, we give birth, we are normally the main care providers for our children (until we go back to work), we also have the normal wifey duties, not to mention running on shear exhaustion and then expected to perform the extra wifey duties! (that is not to say Andrew is like this always ha ha ha) What do you get or have to endure???? Well I can hear you yelling, "putting up with nagging partners" but that is nothing!!! So today you all suck!!!!!!

ooh have a nice day :-) I wish today this was me!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment