Tuesday, March 13, 2012

feeling blah today

well today I have felt the weight of the world on my shoulders.

I really feel like I need a big hug. I thin just being with the girls 24/7 almost and not having Andrew here is starting to bug me. I don't want to turn to food. That is not my stress.

I really feel like "oh my god. What if I fail at this too?" "What if this ends up being another wasted attempt?" I know that these are silly thoughts and I really am on top of it all but I guess sometimes the ghosts of our pasts lay waiting to spring up on us!

Today I just felt yuck. I made today my rest day and I hated it. I really felt like I should be doing something. I know that my body needs rest but I feel like if I am not moving then neither is this fat! I just don't want to be fat Wendi anymore. She has lived a miserable existence the past year at least if not a little more lately. I just don't want go back to her. I've lost 5ish kgs and I feel better for it and that will not be coming back on! But I guess you doubt yourself sometimes.

Ok no more negative thoughts. I can do this. I have the knowledge, and knowledge is power right!!?! I will stop being negative cause what we send out into the universe well it delivers sometimes doesn't it!!!! So positivity only from this moment.. I still need a hug. A big bear one!!! But I will fill myself with positivity!!


I have Zumba tomorrow so I can't wait to be laughing my arse of in that when I stuff up all the moves!!! Such a great giggle! Just what I need :-) Just hope my girls co-operate in the morn to get me there on time! Well Lucille really but understandable if she is grumpy as she got her needles today :-(

Nighty night off to get to bed on time :-)

1 comment: