Friday, March 9, 2012

I am so proud of me

I have always wanted to be feeling as motivated as I am and just never got there.
Yes I have eben motivated in that I wanted to lose weight. Yes I would throw myself into exercise, But never did it all fall into place. I struggled as I have said before with the food. Now with food finally sorted out and clicking for me I feel great and on top of the world. I know I can stan dhere and say with absolute certainty that I will get to my goal weight this year! Or if I don't I will be in double digits and in the 80s!!! I am so going to be wearing great clothes for Summer and Winter this year even I will wear some nice jeans and be a trendy winter gal!!! lol I still hate winter though!!!!

Anyway why am I proud of me. I am proud of me due to that this week I have numerous opportunities to not exercise and let the excuses flood in. I've had some late nights with Lucille teething, restless night with Eleanor in the bed due to night terrors and shit she is a terrible sleeper!!!! I've been so exhausted!!!!! So so so exhausted. I could have done nothing. No way!!!! I was meant to do Zumba yesterday but Lucille had a massive sleep so no creche time for me :-( I put my shoes on when she was sleeping, dvd on for Eleanor and jumped on the treadmill but also incorporated Michelle Bridges dvd in it. her dvd consists of 5 min groups of exercises. I followed these though when it came to the cardio ones I found myself struggling to get feet and the moves right so I jumped back on the treadmill and jogged the 5 mins at 6.5kmh. I am so darn proud of me as I have never jogged this long consistently before! My arms, shoulders, abs and legs are so sore today!!!! I was so proud of me. I didn't make 500 calories and got to 481cal only :-( I seriously could not push anymore dips, push ups, sit ups, lunges, squats or even a brisk walk out to get me over. I was farked!!! And to think I didn't even want to do anything from my exhaustion.

Today was a similar scenario. Lucille was asleep again when I would have been at gym and the girls in creche. So I decided to mow. Rain was coming though so it was a power mow ha ha. If I didn't do it today then I was sure it would be raining for days again and it would only get longer!!! SO i am rushing to get it done before it bucketed down. Didn't manage the front nor a 2m square patch near clothes line. Oh and the weather is glorious this arvo!!! Typical ha ha It was a great work out though as the grass was long in parts so I really had to push the mower. After that I was going to jump in the shower but decided to change bra, shorts and shirt and put my proper sneakers on and get on the tready. WTF!!! who does that!!!!! Anyway pushed out 362 calories in 50mins and combine that with the 202 calories from mowing the lawn I am pleased. I have found myself jogging for longer too!!! I have moved up to 6.5kmh as my base speed and then fluctuate with speed and incline above that. I am going to look at how long it takes me to do a km next time and try and start to beat that too!

I don't know where this new found passion has come from but I love it! I have done something every day this week and tomorrow may just be the rest day I need or maybe I will use the weekend for that. I'd love to do a Super Saturday session though so will see. Might make that tomorrow as I will have only Lucille and then can take just the pram and do it for longer and she can have her morning sleep in the pram :-) hmmm want to go to Maitland though tomo. Will play it  by ear in the morn.

The eating plan I have taken up is created by Ashy Bines. She is on Facebook and it is simple. I got it on sale but to be honest it is very similar to the James Duigan Clean and Lean eating plan which you can get the book for. It has so many similar aspects to Body Trim and Michelle Bridges. I just find it easier to follow as I am not counting anything. No calories and no points, no kjs. I'm ensuring I am having good fats eg Avocado and olive oil, my carb at breakfast and sometimes lunch though Mountain is minimal carbs and I have had that meal time too. But I figure in comparison to how sugar laden and carb laden my diet was before this is minimal! I take a protein supplement when I need it after exercising. I don't always have it to be honest and find that I am using protein rich foods more. making Banana Protein Muffins, trying to find a Protein ball recipe I like. I do take Dfine 8 which is a supplement to help eliminate fat stores and give you that kick during exercise. Again not taking every session. But have this week due to the tiredness. I am being sensible I am not going to get my body reliant on these so don't be alarmed peeps. You must give your body a break anyway after 6 weeks from the caffeine in the Dfine 8 anyhoo.

lol

I have such a positive outlook on life and accept there are things I can change and then there are those that I can not. I am trying to be a better person and lose some of the bad traits. The main one is being so down and out on myself. I am starting to accept again that I am a beautiful person on the outside as much as I am on the inside.

I am trying to not be anti-social. So many times in the past I've cancelled going out with the girls and numerous other social occasions because I stopped feeling comfy in my skin. I shy away from any form of intimacy with my husband because the thought of him seeing me naked is frightening or touching my waist, back, belly or any other body part because I think he'll feel a fat roll or something and be grossed out. Of course this is stupid as he has never ever once said anything about my size and always says lovely things to me. Oh wait he has said on numerous occasions when I've tried losing weight to not lose it from my boobs!! HA HA yeah right that is the first place I want it gone from... actually maybe second as waist/belly area is first!!!  As they are fat though the boobs do seem to go. I can take already after almost 2 weeks of clean eating that they are going down!!!! My sports bra fits much nicer now. I do need to buy some new bras and will try and find a cheap one so I am not spending decent money only to have to buy new ones in a month or so. As I am a F cup I can't buy at Big W Target and Kmart stores :-( I thought ebay but I'd like to try them on first. Might have to go to Charlestown and see if Myer are having a sale. We do have a bar shop here but I am not sure on pricing and would assume expensive. Might have to have a look.

Anyway a massive post. I am just so pleased it is all going well and I know I am not going to fall off the wagon majorly or anything like that as it is not a "diet". There is no length of time as it is permanent. Ooh and I haven't craved biscuits chips or anything like that. I am trying to be 100% dedicated and let's say I am 99%. Had some butter on my toast the other morning with my eggs. So went back to having a wrap. Had a few bites of Eleanor's Paddle Pop.  Just a few other little things but I am not stressing as I am keeping myself in check :-)

Hope you are all doing well. Oooh I am 1.3kgs off  5kgs loss since I started back on this losing weight travel. Ooh and only 2.6 kg to say I've made 5kgs on the clean eating.

I have had some sneak peaks too at the scales in the morning. On track for another good loss this week :-)

Until next time.... xx

No comments:

Post a Comment