Monday, March 5, 2012

Life

you know it has been ages since I have felt great about life. I have felt for the past year that I have just gone day by day wandering through with no real purpose. I know my purpose at the moment is to raise my 2 beautiful girls but I mean I have just not been happy about life. I have not felt good about myself in I don't know how long!!!

This past week I have felt the changes to my body. I can see my tummy reducing and not looking so bloated. I can see my legs losing a lot of that extra fluid around the top of my thighs. I feel good and know that I will be fitting into decent sized clothes soon. I feel better about myself! I am starting to love me again. I am loving life and just can't wait to get a little bit more weight down and be a really active mummy.

When we went to Newcastle shops on the weekend I looked at the clothes and was just amazed at my resolve to not shop  or even look in the bigger clothes range! I am not going to buy any new bigger clothes sizes EVER AGAIN!!!!!! I am so excited about the future and what it holds for me.

I know that it may seem over the top but when your weight has held you back for some time in life you get excited about the prospects it will bring back. I will feel like a sexy confident woman.. God I haven't felt that in a zillion years!!!!! I will love being outdoors and wearing clothes to suit. By that I mean I can wear nice shorts that are not 3/4 denim, as it is the only thing that doesn't make my legs look enormous. Which of course in summer can be stinking hot!!! I loved wearing singlets.. I can do that again and not worry about a muffin top.  OK so these are things that I still can't do right now but I sure as shit will be doing that in Summer. I have just spent my last Summer and birthday overweight!!!!!

I am wanting a real active lifestyle. To go down to the park and run around with the girls.. OK so right now it is Eleanor but when Lucille is running around it will be both of them. I want to be able to feel comfortable again in my skin in front of my husband.. not hide like an ashamed woman. He never says anything and it is not in him to ever mention my weight. He is only concerned about having his happy go lucky wife back, whatever that takes he'll assist. Mind you being away for 6 weeks has assisted, though of course Id rather him here. It has allowed me to A find this eating plan, B tackle it on my own and get my head around it first and C get into my exercise without having him to rely on so when he does go away again I know what to be able to do. I am so not wearing a frumpy outfit or an outfit bigger than size 16  to Hayley and James's wedding in September!!!! I will  be so pissed if I have to.. I know I won't be but just in case I warn you all now. the scream is going to be massive if I do need to!!!! Of course you all know that if I do it is because I've given up on my goals and failed massively. For which I will dig a whole and bury myself in it!!!

I know you guys will be proud. I am not aiming to disappoint! But the most important person I want to be proud of my accomplishment is me! I know I will be.

ooh I found this motivational too a day or so ago... has me thinking.


What are my goals??? Lose weight yeah sure that is  a goal. But you always need more.
But then to get those goals what is my plan???

Something I guess I am not 100% defined on. Yes I am now clean eating. yes I am exercising. but there is surely more to a plan than just saying that?!?! So I will think about my goals and then will plan to get them. I know that one goal is to run 5km without stopping! I have set in motion that plan by downloading the Couch 2 5km program on Ipod. Well Week 1 anyway. So will set that in motion soon.

Ooh and another positive. When I did my program today at the gym and Loretta has me doing 6kmh with the varying inclines I would find it hard to keep up on the inclines... Nope I upped it to 6.5 and 7 on some inclines!!!! YIPEEEEE getting fitter

Anyway until next time....... ooh which I promise will be more regularly xxxxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment