Monday, March 5, 2012

I'm on my way!!!!

ok so I weighed in today after having a positive week of clean eating and I weigh 112.9!!! I can't remember what I weighed last time as I have been so all over the place. But I know I was still in 115kg bracket somewhere I am sure. I had to look at old posts to see what my last weight was. On 13/2 it was 115.1!! So in a bout 3 weeks I've dropped 2.4kgs.

I am loving my new way of eating. It is so easy! I find I can manage my meals better. I know what I can and can't eat and I just don't even get tempted by the other stuff..... when I say other stuff I mean biscuits, chips, butter... (I KNOW!!! I was never giving this up) though butter is easy to give up as I am eating Mountain bread now not bread. I just have a zest for life now that hasn't existed for some time. I am loving exercise and what it does for my body and how I feel afterwards. I am loving finding new clean recipes to try out and also stick to some old faves. I will need to up;load pics but for some reason my phone won't upload the damn things!!!! So might have to send to facebook. Save and then repost here.

I have gone back to doing my program at the gym. Love it!!! I've booked all my creche times needed for the week as you can only book a week ahead.

Hope everyone else is having a great start to the new week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment