Monday, March 12, 2012

Some goals for the week

Now without weighing in tomorrow and knowing the result of the last week I am going to jump straight in and set some goals. I am still unsure of some Major goals I want to achieve as at the moment I am focused on weight loss. Actually I want to get into double digits. Once I do that I will focus more on where I want to go goal wise from there.

  1. Eat 100% clean with no slip ups...any carbs to be had no later than lunch
  2. Exercise daily with a rest day
  3. Aim to get to the gym twice this week minimum
  4. Be organised with meals eg cut up veg and have them in the fridge ready for meals
  5. Drink 2+ litres of water a day... more when exercising
  6. Burn at least 500 calories per session.. do whatever it takes to get there.. lunges, squats, push ups, step ups etc
  7. Get to bed by 9pm every night thus giving body the rest it needs!!!! THIS IS A MAJOR GOAL
  8. Post daily with one positive I've taken out of the day, any exercise completed and food eaten.
I find that number 8 is important in regards to food as although I am not counting calories I think it is important to ensure that I am eating enough food for the exercise that is being completed.

chat soon when I let you know how this week went! Big number I hope... but doesn't matter if not. I know things feel loser already!

No comments:

Post a Comment