Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A moment!!!!

Just spare a moment if you would please for a few little fat cells that died today!!!!


Today I wanted to walk Eleanor to school. It was cooler and I knew it would be better for Lucille. Anyway didn't get organised in time as Eleanor and Lucille were having moments. I had my workout clothes on so when I drove in the driveway from dropping her to preschool I  was good to go. Just had to grab ipod and I was off. I borrowed Andrew's gps watch.. nifty little gadget he has.. Anyway there is a setting which tracks how far you've walked and the speed. AWESOME!!! So off I step and I push myself to walk at 6kmh. Now on the treadmill this feels different but on flat ground it is faster than I would normally walk on flat ground. not by much but enough to know I'm not pushing to this and maintaining it. Now of course the damn things battery dies doesn't it!!!! Was pissed as it was a great tool. So I've loaded batteries up and will get onto it next time. I still pushed myself and loved it when I got to my beloved hill for sprints. I was a bit puffed from pushing but I still did my set of 4. Feel they aren't a drama anymore so will add an extra one. I jogged more on my way home too as I wanted to up my calories burnt. I only managed 311 in 40 mins today as I cut my route short. Lucille was restless and I was meeting Loretta for coffee. But you know although the calories don't show a higher number I know I pushed it today. Was one of my better sessions.

Tossing up what to do tomorrow though... Zumba? Gym Session? walk/run to town and back (weather permitting) or start the C25k at home or outside! Hmmmm not too sure and i think I will see how the night pans out and go from there.

Getting fitter I know it... Soon the scales will reflect that but I am not counting on them... using my measurements and the way clothes fit to tell how well I am going :-) I am almost 5kgs lighter now then when I started.... so I'm pumped about that!!! baby steps hey

No comments:

Post a Comment