Saturday, March 3, 2012

One of those people

oh and for the record.. The kind of person I never ever in my wildest dreams thought I'd become is someone who loves exercise and having that healthy lifestyle.

When I was doing my workout today I kept thinking of how great it felt to be seeing some results in my body shape and to be enjoying pushing myself and seeing my limits.

She is breaking out of here!!!


I love that I have found an eating style that suits me, is no fuss and full of wholesome goodness. I have struggled so much with food and getting this right that this just fits. I really am limiting to minimal processed foods in my body and aiming for fresh clean eating. I think f things like biscuits and cakes and all those other things and really don't want them in my body. I am so pleased that Andrew still has 4 weeks left on course, (I'm sure he doesn't!) as it allows me to really get settled into this clean eating and see some results and show him why we won't be going back to old habits. The thought of Maccas and the like right now just ills me. I can't imagine eating a Maccas burger now. I love Chicken and Cheese burgers from there and oh to not taste one again :-( BUT I know it has no beneficial nutritional value whatsoever. I am not going to say I won't slip up but if I do it won't be a major thing and well I'll pick myself up and keep on keeping on.



I am really thoroughly enjoying myself and life right now. I feel good. I feel this eating has made a huge difference to my menstrual cycle as I have only had one minor migraine. Yes I have been taking those tablets but not religiously so can't say they are the reason with certainty.

No comments:

Post a Comment