Friday, March 2, 2012

 This is my favourite one. I agree wholeheartedly! The pain that I feel when on the treadmill or doing my own session is nothing compared to what my body feels from me being overweight!!!

 This one I should have found a few weeks ago when I was struggling when really overtired and just got out and had the best session!!! If we always waited for those days of feeling good, it'd never happen as sometimes being overweight you never feel good. or the good days are few and far between!
 I really think about everything going in my mouth. If it is not nutritional then it doesn't go in there!

 Each day I set new benchmarks, drop 100gms or burn more calories is a day closer to being the best version of me!

 Oh my god the woman in yellow is so hot!!! I love her body. Healthy, tight, toned and still very womanly!!!
This one I think of those days when I just struggle to get the motivation to exercise. These days are very rare lately!!!! THANK GOD but when I have that internal dialogue of will I won't I, I always enjoy that I did it.
I'll be aiming for top step everytime!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment