Monday, March 12, 2012

Hi my Name is Wendi.. and I am addicted!!!

I love exercising. If I am not exercising then I feel like crap. I think I am addicted to that feeling you get after a good cardio session.

Today at the gym I did my normal program but at the end of the treadmill session I jumped on the cross trainer for 5 mins and pushed hard. I kept the RPM above 12 on level 5!!! Just didn't stop. My calories were not quite 500 yet so I needed to boost them up. Well yeah got from 426 to 488 quickly!!!!! I was absolutely shattered!!! I was exhausted. But I loved it. I then did my sit ups and push ups and stretched. I felt like I could go again. ha ha it was funny.

I was thinking wow I am addicted to exercise. Now I know what Toni is saying when she feels like poo when she doesn't go.. Then I found the above pic and I laughed to myself.

I have Lucille's needles tomo so won't do gym but I will certainly put myself through a weights session as she sleeps. Need to keep on top of the cardio along with toning. Muscle burns more calories right.  I want nice toned arms again! oooh and legs too!

oooh and some success in mindless eating too. I was making Eleanor's lunch for preschool tomo and cut out her dinosaur with the cookie cutter. yes Eleanor is a dinosaur fan!!! lol anyway there was some left over bread. Normally I would just pop it in my mouth and eat it. Mindless eating was my biggest downfall. Anyway I just quickly scooped it up and put it in the bin before my mind could even tell me to eat it. Yes I know I can have a Vegemite sandwich but not at 830 at night. Useless carbs in the body!!! I can't believe how my mind has changed!!!! I am set in my mind to get rid of this weight. I am never going backwards again. never!!!!! Found this today and thought oooh that sounds like my thoughts earlier today lol


Anyway peeps nighty night. I am half hour over my curfew!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment