Monday, March 12, 2012

Food

just quickly I thought i would post my food.
So first thing I had some Luke warm water with lemon juice in it. Very tart but so refreshing. It really is.. Weird!!

Breakfast- Mountain bread Rye wrap with 2 poached eggs, rocket and baby spinach and 2 short cut bacon slices. ( now I know bacon is processed but it is still protein and I love it) No sauce needed as my eggs are runny and that is enough for me!! YUMMY!!!!

Snack- Protein shake as I had finished at gym

Lunch- 1 Slice of home made white bread... YES YES I know but I didn't have any Ryvitas or Rye bread left. 2 tbs Ricotta cheese, 100g free range organic ham (just woolies deli section), Rocket, baby Spinach, capsicum, cucumber and shallots.  Oh so goooooood!

Snack- 2 Protein balls

Dinner-  left over Spinach and Ricotta Lasagna. Made from my Michelle Bridges book that I had froze. It would still be within clean eating guidelines apart from the Lasagna sheets used not the mountain bread. Still minimal and I am not worried. Had that with some snow peas, Brussel sprouts, baby peas and broccoli. Again soooooo good!!!!

No snack after dinner... Almost a Vegemite sanger but nope!! :-)
Copious amounts of water!!!!!!!

Will post my meal plan tomorrow for the rest of the week..

nighty night xxx
ps this is a new fave of mine!!! Soooo love it when I saw it. So going to be me rocking a hot bod.. Maybe not as hot as this but certainly something to be proud of!




Now this one is very thought provoking. Now keep it clean ladies, I didn't even think of Andrew when I saw this. I just thought oh my god how much fun will it be to buy decent underwear and not be covered up in Flannel pjs or baggy tops and daggy bras due to my big boobs adn alck of confidence in my body! yes I know they will still be big, my boobs that is, but not this big that they are now!!! Kinda reminds me of that special k ad where the mum sees the sexy red knickers at the shops and then as she is reaching up you can see them under her jeans. Will be me. I will just love knowing something lovely is underneath my clothes as opposed to daggy, dodgy shit! Time to take more pride in my appearance and feel good about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment