Thursday, April 19, 2012

Boys in the gym-Warning a whinge post lol

Seriously boys in the gym piss me off! Today it was flat out and nearly every piece of equipment in the weights section was in use. I only got to use the ab roller and the hip abduction machine as every other machine was in use. I was so pissed as the boys were working in pairs and of course standing around talking and not in any hurry. Sure they had nice muscles but seriously boys fucking use it and move on. I was really looking forward to my session and to only be able to do cardio shitted me off big time. I can do cardio at home. Oh and the staring. Seriously take a pic as it lasts longer!

I am feeling moody due to TTOM, got some not so good news about a decision we are making and I always feel great after a work out but today it felt like a chore. With all the staring I was really self conscious. I didn't want to run as I was not wanting anyone checking out these bouncing babies. Sure they are smaller and strapped in well (lol) BUT there is some room for movement of course. I felt like asking them if they had never seen a fat chick working out before?? So needless to say I did not enjoy my workout today. Then to top it off Eleanor was in a mood today. A sooky my friends are not playing with me mood and Lucille was grumpy. We went to Loretta's this arvo to have an arvo tea with Jac for her birthday yesterday and to cheer her up a bit and I wanted adult time and all I felt like I was doing was settling Lucille and telling Eleanor off. ARRRRGGGH.

When Andrew walked in the door tonight I was at my limit. I put Lucille to bed early and strapped on my sneakers and went for a brisk walk/jog. I was not taking Eleanor and was rude to her in telling her no way was she coming. Felt bad about that but I needed time out. Of course she got lots of kisses when I got home but god it felt bloody good to be on my own. Listen to my music and just exercise outdoors!

So now I am off to bed... Ben Skye and Brodie come tomorrow. I am so excited!!!! Can't wait to see them. Will get a gym session in for sure tomorrow. Maybe a home workout. See what happens.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment