Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Easter

oh boy I just realised how close Easter is. Actually not that I just realised but more that it falls in my April challenge. It is ok though as I will resist. BUT if I am to succumb I will only have ONE solid egg. I really don't feel like I am depriving myself but then in all honesty I am too focussed to allow much in there. I will nto be able to help myself. I will savour one egg I reckon but I am nto dying to eat one. So will just see how I go :-)

Actually I don't even have any so I best be buying those eggs. Going to try and do the powder feet on the floor but I will see. Eleanor is not too crazy about Easter. But then we haven't hyped it up either. We get to see Sel and Sophie this Saturday which will be nice. Easter Friday I am going to try my hand at making salt and pepper calamari :-) I think we are doing a drive in teh coupe Sunday with Andrew's mate who also owns one. And Monday will be nice. I will have a rest day Saturday but that is it :-)

Miss the Easter and other celebrations with my family. Actually the biggest thing I miss is doing Anzac Dawn Service with my dad. I really love going to those with him. So hard here as Andrew is always working them :-( I'd love to do Sydney again. Was hoping this year but it looks like not. One year we'll get there again :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment