Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Wowsers

Heard some sad news today which really has blown me away and makes you realise how precious life is and not to take it for granted.

The person I heard the news about is a really lovely friendly warm funny honest lady. We are not close but I would still class her as a treasured friend. Life can really suck balls sometimes that is for sure.

I had a moment where I thought wow you know what... Why am I bothering to be a good guy? To take my life to a new level for myself and my family, to focus so hard on being a better version of me when life can deal you a massive blow!?!?! Doesn't seem to happen to the arseholes of the world! But you know what it doesn't matter if life can throw massive bumps in the road and test you, I am living the life I want to live. I love exercising and eating clean and healthy. Things in life are sent to test us and for my brave friend you have amazing strength and will get through this fighting with an amazing support network.

Really goes to show you how we should really enjoy life and treasure it, taking those we love and holding them close to us and letting them know how much they mean to us.

I know that I am a slack friend, daughter, sister, sister in law, aunty, niece etc and don't call as often as I should but you know that I love you all and although I am the text msg queen that is my way of keeping you in my heart at the most random moments of the day. So if you haven't heard lately well just know that I do treasure you all. We have a mutual weirdness xxxx
You are all my daily dose of sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment