Monday, April 30, 2012

I'm on my way!!!


So I "officially" weighed in this morning and yes it is 105.6kgs!!!!
I was dreading that my sneak peak was going to not show up today and it'd be more. Of course I am happy with the same!!!!

So all up I have lost 11kgs!! I am so proud,  excited.... hmmm what is the  word/s I am looking for?!? ...I am so over the F&^%ing moon with that!!! lol  Seriously I have felt so blah in my efforts the last couple of weeks. I love my exercise and that has not changed. Food is the crippling factor here. I was allowing too many carbs and sugars to slip into my diet without really giving it a conscious thought. Things I thought were not "too bad" really are bad. Well at the wrong time of the day they are. For example.; I was eating Mountain Bread Pizzas for dinner. They have 53.1gm carbs per 100gm and Rye Ryvitas have 66.6gms per 100gms! This is huge!!! Especially when having them in the arvo. They were probably my biggest downfall. I also would have greek natural yoghurt with a green apple in the arvo as a snack. The apple has sugars and although they are good sugars as such they should still be eaten in the morning. The yoghurt has 8.6gm sugar per 100gms.

It is all a bit in depth and trying to work it all out. But I will say that when I found Ashy Bines on FB the whole clean eating, protein low carb eating just clicked. As I've said before I've done calorie counting, points counting, soup diets, Tony Ferguson. EVERYTHING pretty much. But this just seemed right. We should all be eating this way. We should all be eating cleaner. No point trying to manipulate our diets so that we can have the naughty foods. They do nothing for us! Anyway that is my preach lol

 http://cleaneatingdietplan.com/ is where I have been drawing a lot of my information from. Ashy provides guidelines of course and then you just work with them. If you are thinking about losing weight I urge you to join, or search for other clean eating sites. James Duigan book is amazing! Very similar. Basically the rules are if it doesn't swim, walk or fly or come from the land then don't eat it. Everything else is processed! So that is what I am trying to do. Trying to eat as clean as I can. I can make some more changes and eat organic produce but right now on our limited budget I try to do what I can.

But I am just so bloody stoked with 105.6!!!!!

Oh and to make the day even more perfect. I tried on a pair of denim shorts that I dug out a while ago and holy shit they fit!!! I mentioned them last month I think. 3/4 length and they fit nicely!!!! So I would say I am now comfortable in 18s though getting to be too big a size and just skimming on 16!!! Woot!!! YAY me!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment