Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Progress

I am so excited that when I look in the mirror lately I am loving my body. Sure I have lots of work to still do but I love the changes. I can see my tummy changing and getting more defined curves on my hips, my legs are thinning out and getting definition and I no longer feel that rub just at the top between my thighs, My arms are thinning out and getting definition though they aren't muscly just toning a bit. They are not so fat. My face looks great and thin again. My engagement and wedding rings are becoming loose. Clothes are really starting to get baggy which is great but then not so great as I have to buy new ones and we have no budget at moment.

But let's have a minute silence for the boobies that are greatly reducing. Seriously it is sad. Though boobs are mostly fat so mine have only gotten so big as I got big. I will be happy to go back to a D size. I will be so sad if I lose them considerably! They are my fave asset along with my smile :-)
See what happens. Always a boob job if I lose them too much lol



It is just nice to start feeling comfortable in my skin again. To have confidence when in public and not feel like I need to hide under a rock. I have shied away from social situations as I didn't feel comfortable in my body or how I felt in clothes and to be in amongst people I didn't know. yes this has happened. Yes I have made excuses in the past. Yes some of you may have been victim to this. Even those closest and dear to me. I am ashamed to say it but it is true.

But I will not let weight hold me back anymore. With every gram of fat going from this body is a gram that is never seeing the light of day again. EVER! I am never going back. I refuse to go back. I can't go back!!! Don't even think about the health side of things. My sanity. I can not handle being that miserable person again. It just won't happen.

I have so much vitality now. Eleanor would normally play a game that you have to race her to the shower, or race her to bed. I felt I could not do it. Even in the short distance but it is awesome as I can and I feel fit to give her that short little jog she loves and do it with happiness of how my body feels not just the happiness of making her happy. We visited Jacque and family the other day and although it was a short walk Eleanor and I jogged it home. It was awesome to have that fitness to play with her and giggle and catch up and chase her with the pram. My lifestyle... our lifestyle is changing and I love it. I will be "one of those mums". You know the active ones that get their kids outdoors playing sports and being active. Not the mum I was becoming where I hated any activity with Eleanor. I say Eleanor as she is the active one. With Lucille on the go so much I am going to need my energy for the
two of them.


I am getting there. I am jogging longer and I love it. I can feel my cardio increasing so much. From when I started out in February to now I notice a huge difference in that alone. It excites me. Ooh and from starting doing standard planks a few weeks ago with Jacque. Well actually last week I think I only lasted 45secs!!! Piss poor. I lasted until 1 min 10 secs  and may have gone longer if Eleanor had not put the bean bag on my back and wanted to climb on. Oh she sabotaged my session today lol. Starting with her waking up so much through the night and me getting little to no sleep, to asking every bloody question under the sun while she watched Puss in Boots with me on the tready. I had to say Eleanor I put Puss in Boots on so you could be silent while I worked out. Didn't make a difference. So I turned up my music and kept going. I have to have my music on when working out. Helps me to just get in the zone. May sound bad but I need it. I didn't yell at her as it isn't that important but I was polite. She knows to zip the lip but she just can't help herself lol

Anyway bed time for me :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment