Monday, April 16, 2012

Hovering between good and evil lol

ok so at the moment I feel like I am stuck between being a good girl and being naughty!

This is in reference to eating and everything really.

I weighed myself this week and I am 108.2. Last weigh in I was 107.8. so I put on 400gm which I didn't think I had. I didn't realise that I had hit 107 already!!!! So I will update my page that I am tracking my weigh ins better. Anyway so with that in mind I am thinking ok so here I go again!!!!! Yo Yo!!!! I am not happy.

I am loving my exercise and to be honest it has been so easy to do something. To get the body moving. I feel food is a let down. I have noticed myself the last week eating one of Eleanor's little sandwich squares or Lucille's. Snacking on grapes randomly through the day. Taking a few of Eleanor's chips as I hand her her dinner plate. A few too many hot chocs. Just little things that don't seem like a lot but when you are trying to be clean in your eating these things add up.

I am not drinking anywhere near enough water and I feel this is not helping my efforts either. Especially with the exercise that I do. I am thinking of combating this by buying the 4pack of 1 litre Mount Franklin bottles and then setting myself a goal to drink these 4 daily. That will be a visual tool for me. If I workout then I will take my sports bottle with me so that water I drink will be i addition to my 3-4litres. I have to do something. I know it is making me feel blah not drinking enough and I wake up dehydrated.

I need to be more diligent again and really be watchful every moment I am around food of what my actions are. I know that may sound a bit obsessive but I have 30+kgs still to lose. I have to do something. I am not going to obsess about it but just try to be more mindful. I think I have only been having hot chocs lately as I am bored or just that I am excessively tired.

I am ok I am not going backwards my determination is stronger then ever.. I just have to follow this through with more affirmative actions. All good my peeps.

Oh Carolyn in response to your comment on my last post about following my blog. There is a subscribe via email on my page you just need to scroll down. That way my posts will come to you via email so you don't have to keep remembering to check. I think that is what you meant :-)

Ooh how awesome is this song at the moment!?!?!!!!! I jogged yesterday on the treadmill to this for the entire length at 7.5kmhr. Was pumped!!!!!I am finding that I can jog longer on the treadmill now. So am trying to up the speed a bit. Went to visit Jacque this arvo as she is just around the corner and Eleanor and I walked whilst pushing Lucille. On the way home we jogged pretty much the whole way. Eleanor was pushing me to keep going and not stop. Mummy I am so proud of you she kept saying lol. Stopped once or twice but only cause she was over the road too much or wanted her water. I really could have kept going! So excited to feel so much fitter.

Hope the song works.. Enjoy! Maddest beats. yes yes I can hear Andrew now "same shit lol"

Rhianna "Where have you Been?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment