Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My pledge

I found this one day and Toni posted it to my FB page as well. I love it as it certainly rang a bell for me. Today I just didn't think I'd get a work out in. I ate well and clean and made my yummy lasagna but included some mashed potato on it WOW is all I can say.

Anyway before dinner I packed Eleanor into the pram and went walking. I wanted to go to to gym but due to time etc I thought a walk in the fresh air also would be nicer. I wanted to go on my own but Eleanor "assured" me that she would be quiet so I could listen to my music. YEAH RIGHT!!! chat chat chat the whole way :-( Luckily she is funny to talk to and so inquisitive. Of course had to join me on the hill sprints. No amount of begging and pleading was going to get her to sit in the damn pram!!!! It was good fun and burnt 467 calories in 40ish mins I think it was. I will double check. Doesn't matter anyway as I simply wanted to get out of the house.

I really am pleased I got in a workout of some sort as I feel like I am neglecting my body if I don't.
I am determined peeps and I will get there! Double digits or at least 102.9kgs by 30/4!!! In my mind it is 99.9 but when I get there if I don't manage it I will settle for 102.9.. Not happily though ha ha ha. But no pressure.

I made a pledge to my body and I will get there. Little steps I know :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment