Thursday, April 12, 2012

Slipping

I feel myself going backwards! I don't know if it is because we have a major decision to make and I am getting really stressed or I am not watching what I am eating.

I am not eating crap as such but maybe letting a few things slip into my diet like butter, normal cheese, not enough food.

I am heading to the shops today as we need winter clothes and I am going to pack everything so that I don't have to buy or worry that I don't have something to eat when I need it. I think that is my biggest issue. Maybe it is just coming into TTOM (that time of month) and I am feeling a bit blah because of it. Who knows. Or maybe I need some bloody sleep!!!!

I will refocus this week and see what Monday brings. I don't want to hover here at this weight. I want to get down further. Maybe the fat gene does exist and maybe I have it and my body is meant to be at 107!!! Seems I get here and then I stop.... NAH that is a crock. It just means I take my eye off the game cause I get comfortable again. I have my eye on the prize... Double digits is my first major goal and I am so close!!!! Pull my head in, eat cleaner, train harder and I will be right.

Ooh I worked out a little differently yesterday with Jacque at the gym. LOVED IT! I love my cardio but focused on legs yesterday! Awesome! The program Loretta has given me needs to be changed and with a few decisions pending I have not changed it yet. So when helping Jacque out yesterday with a few of her machines, I jumped on also. So leg press, calf machine and then did a some planks (SHIT I NEED TO WORK ON MY CORE!) Was really great and refreshing to do other things.

The circuit I do which includes the Michelle Bridges tight toned terrific dvd covers all major muscle groups and is a work out and a half but then with the legs I don't get to use weights as such but more lunges and squats so it was nice for variety.

No comments:

Post a Comment