Monday, April 2, 2012

So pleased with my efforts..

ok sorry to not have been blogging much lately. I will surely rectify that and blog daily.

First thing to mention is my weight for weigh in Monday. I don't think I posted last weeks. 109.8 :-)
Ok so today's is 108.8! So bloody excited. Getting lower and lower. I am almost at my pre pregnancy weight with both girls. I returned to 107 after Eleanor but that was the lowest I got. Whilst breastfeeding Lucille I got to 103 but not in the double digits. So I am sure as shit going to get there.

I have set myself a challenge to be 99.9 by weigh in on 30/4/2012! Sure 8.8 is massive in 4 weeks but I can do it. If I can't I will accept 102.9 which is the lowest I've been in over 4 years!  Some people may think that is setting myself up for failure but it isn't. Only those who think they can fail will think that way and I am not a failure :-)

I am not going to do anything radical either. Just clean eating and exercise daily. 100%+ effort and if I don't get there by giving 100%+ then that is ok.

Something to mention is I think I am getting fitter cardio wise!!! So excited. Now if my HRM is working properly which 90% of the time it is. I think because my boobs are shrinking and my sports bra is getting old that it is interfering with my chest strap. Anyway I have been running heaps lately. Now in the past when I used to run my heart rate got up to 190+bpm!!!!!! ha ha I was almost dying I a sure. But now when I do the exact same thing. Running on treadmill at 8kmh for 1.5mins it gets up to 165-173bpm!! I have not managed to get it past the upper 173!! I've gone into the data history and it  has not for a few weeks. When did it change??? Ooh I can check that. I will tomorrow. So stoked!!! I can feel when I run that it is getting easier breathing wise. Aim to run a bit more consistently.. well for a longer period without stopping.

I am loving how my fitness is coming along but I need to change it a bit I think. Perhaps get my reassessment done asap to keep me interested. I am loving my home sessions though. Getting into the Creche is hard work.. not to mention expensive! Anyway see how I go.

Night all. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment