Monday, April 16, 2012

oooh stress relief is almost here

Andrew and I ahve made our decision and it is nw to see in next day or so if it can be put into place or whether alternate option B is to be put in place. I will reveal more I asure you soon.

I will explain all sorts of stuff once we know and it is decided once and for all.

Oh I can't tell you how excited I am that I can stop stressing and feel on top of things again. I am sure that my subconscious will love me for it. Maybe that is where all my sleep issue are coming from. I blame Eleanor and yes she has had a few rough nights but I think this is what is holding me back. Stress produces cortisol, which inhibits weightloss and holds on to fat etc, so I need to cut back the stress or any attempts at weightloss are going to be pointless :-(

Anyway explain it all soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment