Tuesday, April 3, 2012

ooh and the last bit from me for tonight


I saw this on a site yesterday and it made me think of The Biggest Loser. yes let's ignore it is a show that has some unreal situations eg ability to train for 5+ hours a day blah blah blah BUT these people are in a situation where they have had the worst weigh ins ever for the show yet when you see them training there is no effort. I don't know why they whinge at the numbers when they have not done the hardwork. It would be like me in my situation saying oh well life is shit right now and I won't make the effort and put minimal hardwork in. I'll get exactly what I deserve at Monday's weigh in.

I want to be putting 100% effort in and sure I will have shit days but what I do with those shit days is what determines what I get back from my body.

ok a wee little rant from me but it is true. We are what we allow ourselves to become. I think I saw that somewhere to or a saying like it :-) lol I hate the person I was and I love the person I am becoming. A more confident, happier and healthier version of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment