Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sneak peak

I have had a sneak peek on the scales and was 105.6!!!! Now tomo is weigh day and I am sure it will tell a different story just because I bloody peeked but that is ok. I know it was 105 once and it has soooooo given me motivation.

Andrew heads bush tomo until Friday so I am going to be as boring as bat shit with my food.. Well let's say really tight with my eating so get me on track.

I will write some vows tomo for the coming week.

Thank you Toni for the awesome chat the other day about food. Fark it is hard to give up shit... It really is.

I brought a book too James Duigan " Clean and Lean"  seriously it is such a good read. Only read a few pages but it is so much along the lines of Ashy's Clean Eating guidelines. What I have been trying to follow. Not as strict I guess but I will see more when I read further,

Anyway until tomo... nighty night.. A man awaits me in bed lol.... if only all Toni's traits would rub off me lol... those who know her will know what I mean lol... feel free to comment Toni for those who don't to know what I mean ha ha ha

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. your terrible Muriel.. i think i will leave that one alone, you know how shy i am.... love you to bits, pleased my food tips have helped kick your metabolism into gear... JFDI would you. Love you lots

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete