Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Grrrr

On the Ashy Forum there is posts about girls being criticised by friends for changing their eating and that clean eating is extreme etc etc.

This makes me mad as clean eating is the way we are meant to eat. We are so full of convenience food and over processed crap these days that we really need to take a step back and get back to basics. I love the eating I do now. Sure it is not 100% clean as I still love my Mocona Latte Sticks and sugar and milk. Sure I love butter on my Rye toast still. Sure I have BBQ sauce. But my veg and meat intake has increased considerably.

I have for breakfast either a protein smoothie OR oats with banana and Almond Milk OR 2 poached eggs on a slice of Rye, with baby spinach and rocket and mushrooms
Lunch is chicken with salad or steamed greens generally.
Dinner can be protein and salad or veg, can have some lean mince made into a clean lasagna or Mexican Pie. Or I have chicken kebabs and salad and veg. You are only limited by your imagination.  The aim is to be as clean and as least processed as possible. You still eat 5 times a day, 3 main meals with breakfast being the biggest and then 2 snacks.

Maybe my exercise might seem extreme..... Um yes an 11 km walk was a bit longer than usual but it was great!!!!


No one has been negative to me about what I am doing but then I guess apart from on here and my close friends, they are the only ones who know what I am doing. Fb peeps know I am losing weight etc but I don't know.. maybe if I was in the Call Centre and was chatting daily to people someone would have  a comment... who knows... who cares. I am doing this for me and what people's opinions are of it is really irrelevant. Still doesn't give me confidence to post my pics on Asy's Site though. Just too much access to news feed and others seeing it I am afraid :-(
I've seen what people have commented on other girls pics. Nasty nasty people out there. So just in here I will do it. My own little environment. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment