Friday, May 11, 2012

Acceptance


After putting my pics on here I have been slightly concerned but today I turned a corner.. they are my bragging rights. They are my pics to say hey I bloody earnt the right to brag about my success. Sure work in progress but at least I am working. I know that the readers of my blog are so supportive and would not be judging me at all. My anxious thoughts come from the fact that my blog is public. I can change who views my blog and perhaps I will but then that changes the ability for people to comment easily and I look forward to comments..... It means people are reading :-)

Now I have hated my body for I don't know how long.... last 6ish + years. But seeing the changes in my pics I am turning a corner. I accept that I am not on the cover of Vogue, I accept that men may not find me attractive... It doesn't matter right at this very moment even what Andrew thinks, as I finally love my body. I'm the one who has to live in it. Sure I am still not entirely happy with my body.. but I know that I am working on improving it and while I am doing that I am bringing out the best version of me.

I can finally say that I am happy and accepting of me... I just want to improve some external aspects
  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment