Friday, May 18, 2012

oh crap

that's exactly what I did tonight. ATE CRAP!!!! So disappointed but oh well shit happens. Not going to beat myself up about it. I am human. Moving right along tomorrow and will pull myself back into line and focus on the end result.

I have noticed though that when I am extremely tired or stressed that is when I go searching for it. I had a small packet of chips, toast with butter and a crunchie a moment ago when I just went up to the shops to get Lucille some more formula. It was the worst I've been in a while. I'm not an emotional eater and would much prefer to slog it out exercise wise but stress and tiredness blah..

oh and jesus TTOM is painful!!! Some months I have cravings others I don't. This month ahhh yep indeed lol Oh well just have to deal with it, try and make good choices and know it will be over soon   :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment