Wednesday, May 30, 2012

June is upon us


Can you believe that the month of May is almost done!!! It feels like it only just started!!!!!!
Crazy times.

I thought I had better start thinking about my June goals. I really want to enter June with goals and plans in place and really get some kgs gone, cms lost and body toning happening.

I have a promise too that I am going to make up and will post this later. I got the idea from a few motivational pics that are doing the rounds at the moment. I didn't want to just copy it and use it. I wanted to choose my own pic and create it myself. make the promise my own.

Ok so here goes. Goals and the plans to achieve those goals

GOALS
  • Get below 100 kgs.  - Now I feel this is a vague goal as; am I aiming for 99.9kgs or more?? So I will say I want to get down to 98kgs. (As of yesterday I was sitting at 104.7)
  • Be able to run 1km without stopping - Currently I do sprints and try to jog for a time frame both on treadmill and on road. So I'm switching this around a bit and working on distance so I can get stuck into doing some fun runs
  • Complete each day with 100% clean eating - it is all good and well to say yes I will eat cleanly but something may slip in  that is not clean.
  • Workout 6 days a week with a rest day  I do this pretty much now but sticking it my June Goals for accountability.
  • Minimum 8 hours Sleep a night - of course keeping in mind disturbances from girls etc.
  • Drink Water!
  • Focus on the positive - there is a lot of negativity out there and it is so easy to get caught up in it and lose yourself.
PLAN
  • Get below 100 kgs- Eat cleanly, exercise daily and drink minimum 3lts water daily
  • Be able to run 1km without stopping -  Focus on form, utilise a program like C25K to assist with building up the length of running time which in turn will increase distance in running
  • Complete each day with 100% clean eating - Plan my meals daily and be prepared. Ensure that all foods that can be pre cooked and cut are done so the Sunday or every so days. Think about each mouthful and keep goals in mind before reaching for crap. Acknowledge that if there is a slip up especially at TTOM, that I try and choose "clean cheats" eg clean chocolate, muffins, protein balls as opposed to something processed and sugary. Ensure I have these available to combat any situation that may arise. (currently I don't make these items as I was throwing away a fair bit)
  • Workout 6 days a week with a rest day  - Plan my exercise sessions. Ensure that if I have any issues on gym days that I am still completing something at home. I have my reassessment booked in with the Gym Thursday so will ensure I adhere to the schedule set.
  • Minimum 8 hours Sleep a night - Aim to have myself organised before 830 so that I can allow myself 1/2 hour to destress and prepare for bed. Bed no later than 9pm every day. Heck if professionals that have children can do this then so can I. I am lucky that my girls go down reasonably well and sleep pretty well. I need to just get my arse into bed on time. I love reading through the Ashy forum but I guess I just have to do it before 830!
  •  Drink Water!  - I have recently brought 2 x 1 litre bottles so I need to utilise them like I was previously. Water is such an integral part to losing weight and without it our bodies just don't function properly. With winter upon us it is even harder to get the water in but I will!
  • Focus on the positive - this is a big one. It is so easy to get down when we don't see any changes to our body with the efforts we are putting in. But not only that with life. But I aim to find the good in every day and run with that. I will try to keep any negativity out of my life and brush past any that I may see occuring. I will aim to also be a more positive person in my daily outlook. Change what I can and let that which I can not just roll on by.
So these are my main goals. I will print them out and stick them on the pantry , the fridge and my ensuite door.

June is going to be my month! Stay tuned peeps.. Kick off Friday though will start these as of now :-) No time like the present hey.







No comments:

Post a Comment