Thursday, May 31, 2012

Woot go me!


Woo hoo!!! So today I was pissed off cause the stupid gym stuffed up my creche booking and then had not spaces for babies group. In the end they had people either not turn up or the space but someone screwed up. I only know this cause Jac was at the gym today and had Bronte in. So annoyed.

Anyway took the girls for a walk instead. Stupid pram had a flat tyre so couldn't take both girls at same time so had to use my pram and then Eleanor either walk or ride. So she chose ride. We couldn't go far of course but it was nice to get out. We had fun and will do that more often.

Worked my arse off on the treadmill! What is the saying you only regret the workouts you don't do. So today I aimed to just go hard with cardio.  Did an hour and burnt 503 calories. Was pleased about that BUT what I loved was I gave a huge go at jogging 1km!! I did it. I jogged it in roughly 15mins at 6.8kmh. I was stoked. There goes my June goal out the window!!!! Wooot!!!!! I worked out so har don that treadmill. I nearly gave up so many times but the above motivational is on my treadmill and I kept repeating it over and over.. Got me there!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment