Thursday, May 10, 2012

ok here they are

alright now hold onto your breakfast. here is my pics. I am posting them as well it is my blog and I feel I need to keep accountability and I read my blog daily to revisit thoughts etc. Shit maybe someone will find some inspiration in them and see changes too :-) I apologise in advance for the boob shot from today but I was trying to remember to do it as I was sorting out the girls this morning before gym. I wanted to do the next lot in the same shirt. I will do it for the next ones in a fortnight.

I have posted the last ones again and these ones. Not quite a fortnight. Will do measurements on Monday again. I know they are not as close etc and different angles but you still see clearly and the camera doesn't lie :-)



 21/2/2012                                                          10/05/2012



I am loving that I am losing my baby tummy. Loving the hips are slimming down nicely. Loving that my thighs now have a gap between them almost. I love that although they still touch they don't rub.. Does that make sense????

Anyway here they are :-)

3 comments:

  1. My god woman u looking awesome u can definitely see it!!
    Ur on fire be very proud sis. I love reading ur blogs and sourcing inspiration perhaps I may be able to share before and afters. I did on 12wbt and copped so much shit so I am still very apprehensive.

    Very proud of you!!!

    Much love and support your sis T

    By the way I have a reminder to ensure I read don't need anymore as I just do out of habit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Trace. I have been reluctant to post and was not too sure on it. Although my settins are public now I do not think I will get any ridiculous stupid comments from strangers but if i do I'll just change the settings.

    I am lioving the changes and it is not until you see pics that you go ok.. bugger you scales there is my proof of my hardwork!!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome work!! Love Josie

    ReplyDelete