Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Day 2- Tuesday


I see and hear so many times on different health eating sites and in my own weightloss journey..."ooh don't worry if you have eaten that, you can just burn it by exercising" or "you can have that biscuit, you can just burn it off".  Um I don't want to flog my body to remove food I have just eaten. I want to strengthen my body, and tone and lose the weight I am already carrying. Thankfully it doesn't relate much in my life as I don't eat crap or very rarely so I don't need to use that line, but I see it everywhere on FB. I love my exercise. I don't want to hate it because it is a flogging tool for being naughty in my diet!

Today I have been clean in my eating, ooh except a hot choccie tonight. ran out of Protowhey so had to use the Cadbury's Drinking Chocolate. Was delicious but couldn't really enjoy it knowing I was having milk and the sugar content in the hot chocolate.
breakfast was 2 boiled eggs on slice rye, with spinach and rocket, lunch was left over Mexican pie from last night. Dinner was chicken and salad. Snacks banana and some nuts, arvo snack some egg whites.

Drank over 3 litres of water!!! Thankfully as my session today was hard.
Exercise was arms, chest and back today.

Warm up with 20 mins crdio on treadmill. Ran at 9km for 1 min30  today!! Maintained most of time 6.5kmh with incline 1. had running bursts in between but dropped back to no lower than 6.5kmh

Tricep extension with 7.5kg weight 3 x 8reps
Tricep dips 3 x 8
Pushups 3 x 8 on knees extended
Bicep curls 3 x 21s (7 top half, 7 lower half, 7 full lift) 7 kg each hand
back 3 x 8 7kg each hand
front raises 3 x 8 7kg each hand
2 x 1min planks (went over on each but aimed for 1 min)
did a few other little things in the Michelle Bridges dvd but this was main exercises.

burnt 472 calories.

Looking forward to tomorrow as it is legs again.

can't wait to get back to Townsville and do sessions with Toni. She will smash me. Can't wait to show her how far my cardio and strength has come. And also to show the changes in my body. Not sure if I will see her before September at Hayley and James's wedding but by then I will be definitely in the 80s!!!! So can't wait!!

oooh Biggest Loser ended tonight. What will I watch now???? Glad Margie won. She was a bitch in the beginning and I hater her but she has grown up a lot and is no longer that spiteful woman! Awesome result. Only beat Alex by a bee's dick. She looks great too.

Anyway nighty night xx

No comments:

Post a Comment