Sunday, May 6, 2012

Commitment

When we focus on something in life whether it be to lose weight, to get fit, to get out of debt, to finish a course, to start a course, to get out of the rental cycle, Whatever it is, it is not going to happen without 100% commitment.

This past week I have been committed in my exercise. I have given 100% of myself, in my food I've given 90% of myself.

Food is where I have lost focus. Not for any reason. Not because it is hard as it isn't. I love eating healthy and don't find it challenging at all. But let's be honest eating crappy without any thought is so much easier. When we are tired or exhausted like I have been for the past few days it is easier to eat something naughty then take the time to get something a bit healthier. I know that after my fabulous week last week I am not expecting any miracles! And I am pissed at myself for this. I am pissed that I have ruined some fabulous progress.

Ok now that is said and done. Where do we go from here?? Do we say "You know what fuck it. I am going to continue on this path as it is the easier path" as your foot is hovering in the air for a step forward. OR Do we say "No" Stomp our foot back down and say "Brakes on. Enough is enough???!!"

So I am stamping my foot beside the other and saying enough. Stop doing this. Stop "allowing" yourself to have excuses for bad eating. Moving forward 100% determined with full commitment!


So this week I commit to;
  • eating 5 meals daily that are 100% clean
  • exercising 6 days with full intensity and with nothing left in the tank and ensuring a minimum 500 calories are burnt on my cardio days if not every day!
  • stamping excuses out of my mind before they have a chance to set in and do damage
  • not allowing others to influence the way my day is shaped (except of course the kidlets.. the unpredictable buggers)
  • drinking my 2+ litres of water daily
  • to take all my supplements as required
  • to be in bed daily no later than 9pm (I'm late tonight already! oh wait starting tomorrow..phew lol) 
I will record a daily blog entry to tackle any issues that may be troubling me to ensure they do not carry on to the next day and to also post my food choices and exercise so that I can be held accountable.

So in saying that good night, sweet dreams. See you this bad week of mine... and I look forward to seeing a brand new week and Wendi in the morning

1 comment:

  1. Hey babes I hear u re the food I have talked this by cooking more at dinner and containering it up for the next day... Ie last night I made sweet potato and carrot balls with steamed veggies and made extra n had for lunch. I was so doing the same not every day but most - it certainly is convenient to do the junk.. But changing the mind to make clean eating convenient was a struggle at first but now it's working. I am back to a size 16 and I have thrown most of my 18s out no turning back. Don't ask how much weight I have lost I don't know I decided not to weigh myself becoz it was defining my moods and I didn't want that anymore. Maybe on my birthday I will weigh in just to see. But while the clothes are doing what they are suppose to do I might just stick with that.

    Much love xxxxoooo ur r doing awesome... I love reading ur blogs they are inspirational. !!!!!

    Tracyxxxoo

    ReplyDelete