Monday, May 7, 2012

Who do you want to be?


I saw this and thought hmmmm who do I want to be???

Well let me tell you. I want to be;
  • happy and content
  • fit and energised
  • making healthy choices in life 99% of the time... (come on everyone is allowed wine and some Cactus Jacks once in a while lol)
  • a great role model for our daughters, showing them the right way to eat and how to enjoy an active lifestyle
  • Sexy and confident in my skin- not just externally but internally also.
  • wearing clothes that look great on and are stylish - not wearing clothes just because they fit
Each day I am taking bigger steps towards this and I can see it. I visited a friend who lives around the corner. Normally I would drive, but popped Eleanor on her bike and as I still had my sneakers on I walked around. We chased each other there. Was so much fun. I would normally not have the energy to do this but I loved it! Eleanor loved it too. Going to take her to the park more so she can ride and be outdoors more. Lucille is getting her walking on, still slow and steady and only a few steps at a time but I am looking forward to when she is more active and can walk. I miss my baby terribly but she gets frustrated that she can't be chasing us so to have her join in our fun would be awesome. I carry her and chase Eleanor but it would be so nice to have her chasing me and I chasing her.

I can't wait to wear clothes that fit so nicely and are stylish. To no longer have to walk into stores like Autograph and the bigger sized stores will be heaven. I need to go back to work just to be able to afford the new clothes I need!!!

I love the change in my eating. I love trying to find healthier food options and changing the ingredients in my tried and tested meals. I have found a yummy recipe for some protein biscuits. Can't wait to try them tomorrow and I will then post the recipe if they are decent lol and a pic of course

Here's to reinventing Wendi :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment