Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Day 3- Wednesday


I saw this on Million Dollar Baby Fitness Fb page and I love it.

Today is the day I did legs and butt however I thought about it a bit more than that later.

I kept thinking what do I want to start, give up or make a difference with from today.

As I drove to Rutherford to do our groceries I thought about it. Taking in our beautiful scenery. As I was stuck in traffic on our way home and observing the most gorgeous sunset I thought about it.

So from when I stepped off at about 3 to getting home at about 530ish I am still none the wiser as to what it is.

I think though that Today is the day I will put to bed any issues I have with my body. I will embrace it, enjoy clean eating, exercising and just live life. I found this one



So very true. If I keep hating on my body it is going to be hard to look after it. Sure I have slight stretch marks on my belly but hey they are character hey, besides my daughter's gave me those (Bitches lol KIDDING). My arse, waist, hips and thighs are shrinking. I am getting some killer curves and I just need to embrace this. It will happen. As Ashy says, it is a marathon not a sprint. It won't happen quickly but it will happen. Enjoy that I am changing and love the new me. Leave the old me..... the grumpy, depressive, unhappy, self loathing Wendi behind. 

I am a lot more fun now. I get active with Eleanor outside, I dance with Lucille and be more encouraging to get her playing more... and walking. Andrew sees a less snappy bitchy Wendi... though sometimes it is my wifey duties and his stubbornness that brings the grumpy Wendi out lol. But you know what I love the changes in me. I am looking in the mirror and seeing improvements to my body shape and I love it. But I love that things don't stress me out like they used. I think I finally think more about me then I have in the last 4ish years. I am still the same Wendi who is there for anyone and lends an ear when needed, will give you the shirt of my back even if it is bloody freezing and I need it too! lol But you know what I mean. I am still caring and all those similar qualities but I guess I just look after me more.

Anyway enough dribble.

Food today;
I can't even remember what I had. Will need to check the planner on the fridge. .. oh wait I had a mountain bread wrap with 2 boiled eggs sliced up, rocket and baby spinach, tsp of Tomato Chutney and 50gms of lean ham. (yes I know it is not a clean food and is processed but I love my Deli ham and I won't give that up just yet. I am having considerably less than I would normally but yes still have it) Snack is banana. Lunch was just 100gm roast chicken meat. Didn't any salad or veg. Arvo snack was some raw mixed nuts (Brazil nuts, walnuts, almonds and peanuts) Dinner was the yummiest steak I have had in oh my god sooooooo long. Andrew loves Blade Steak and I don't. It is so damn tough!!! No matter how you cook it. I love my steak medium. Anyway Woolies had Scotch Fillet on sale. Holy Jesus it was so good. So tender and oh it was just great!!!!!! I am buying it from now on. Will buy blade for Andrew and scotch fillet for me. Soooo good!!!! Had side salad with it.

Looking forward to getting a great cardio session done with Jac tomorrow. Will be really great! Stair sprints, tricep dips, pushups, lunges, step ups. Running from the gym to the steps and back.

My lovely friend Nicky that I met here goes to a group PT class on Wednesdays and I am thinking I might join. Just to mix it a bit. I did meet Eleanor's school friend Chloe's mum yesterday and I am sure she does boxing on Mondays so might do that too! Need to mix it a bit as I feel I am needing a bit more intensity in my routines. See how I go.

Anyway nighty night peeps. Sweet dreams x

No comments:

Post a Comment