Friday, May 18, 2012

A brand new day!


ok after a terrible night with Lucy, 6+ nappy changes and 4 baths due to her having a bug or something I am so dead tired. Actually if you looked at the bags under my eyes today you would think I was 80  years old!!!! ha ha. Eleanor is at school today and thank god as I doubt I'd be able to keep my cool today with her attitude she's been having.. definitely from daddy!!!!

Anyway I spoke a while ago about a lady that I had made feel miserable on the Ashy forum. Well she is on the forum!!! Woo hoo! I am so pleased that the experience didn't turn her away permanently. I would hate to think I ruined any one's chance at making themselves a better versions. She has a new group she is trying to set up for girls over 100kgs. I want to join but I just don't know how I'll be received. I mean she was quite annoyed with me :-( I'll send a post and see what happens. I'd love to help anyone who is on the weight loss path. It is so damn hard and even harder when you don't feel you have a network of support to turn to when you need it. Hell I know I'd have not gotten so far this time if I didn't have that network. In saying that this time I an very determined though! See what happens. I'll keep you posted.. Fingers crossed x

So I have been sitting at 105ish for last  fortnight and I am sick of it. I am slogging my butt off exercising but nothing is shifting. I know why though... FOOD! Yes the bloody dreaded food! I have been so good but I have noticed that it is the extras that I am having that are probably letting me down. The extra cups of tea through the day and night, the nibble of Eleanor's or Lucille's sandwiches, the extra bit of butter on my morning slice of toast. Also lack of water. I know how much water makes weight loss so much better yet I am back to old habits... ooh in saying that I will go get my water bottle :-)

Ok so I have done up a meal plan that I will stick to 100% from Monday. I say Monday as that is the start of my weight week. I will be diligent with snacks and water. Watch my portions for lunch and Dinner and keep carbs to breakfast and have sweet potato if any at dinner. I am going to stop mountain bread and ryvitas again for the week.

Snacks will be only either: green apple chopped with tablespoon of Peanut butter. Discovered this yesterday thanks to a lovely lady on the forum. Don't knock it peeps it is delicious!!!!! Getting the benefits of the apple and then protein in the Natural Peanut butter. No not the Kraft one with added crap in it, the Sanitarium or Macro ones which are purely peanuts. Nothing else. OMG it is devine. Two totally different tastes and textures combining Anyway. I will have 1/2 cup of Natural yoghurt with frozen berries (fresh are so dear and crap these days), or I will have a handful of mixed nuts.

Breakfast will be one of these three items;
Uncle Toby's Quick oats (sachet) with the water replaced with Almond Milk for Protein and a scoop of Protein powder.
2 poached eggs, slice Burgen Rye, baby spinach and Rocket (yes a smear of butter and tomato chutney)
Protein smoothie; 2 scoops of protowhey, 1 cup Almond Milk, 1/3 cup Oat bran, 2 tbs LSA mix, 1/2 chopped frozen banana, and a few frozen berries DELICIOUS

Lunch will be standard;
Moroccan Chicken or Lamb with either steamed greens or a salad of Roasted Sweet Potato, red onion, baby spinach and rocket, roasted beetroot, steamed zucchini and  a tbs of ricotta.

Dinner varies and I will post a pic of what and the recipe that night or the next day

I want to try and get some consistency back into my meals. I know this lets me down and I wander off track a wee bit. Time to tighten the reigns and get back on track and get these triple digits gone for good!!!


oooh I have been gone sorting out Lucy (thankfully no dirty nappies!!!! lol) and checking out FB.

I am pleased to say that I now have joined a great support group in the Ashy Forum and I am stoked!!! I look forward to being there for my new found buddies and of course allowing myself to lean on them when needed :-) You don't realise how good this is for the soul. If you are reading this.. THANK YOU so much for accepting my friend request and allowing me to join the group! I am very pleased that you can  discover the very supportive and friendly Wendi that you may not have had the opportunity to meet in our first encounter. I haven't named you as I don't think it is necessary nor to bring any more focus on the past but please feel free to comment if you like :-)

ok so the monkey is asleep... well I can no longer hear her so that is a good sign right!

Off to work out.. Such a glorious day in the Hunter today wish I was exercising outside. Might have to go for a drive when the cherub wakes :-) for now it is on the treadmill and some weights for me :-) this is my most favourite saying and I post it often. Whenever I feel like crap I just do it and I feel better for it.
Bye for now :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment