Thursday, May 10, 2012

You are awesome!

ok so I woke this morning and stripped down to my knickers and  pink bed bra.. Took some progress shots. I hadn't taken any in a fortnight!!! Wowsers!!!!1 I am liking what I see. I don't know if I will post them on here as the pic is pretty boobie as it is my bed bra lol. But so much difference since last ones! So excited to see progress

Today I had an awesome session with Jac doing a stair circuit. FARK I am exhausted! I have been wanting to get out of my comfort zone a bit lately and shit that did it!!! Stair sprints and then a jog down the path back to the bottom, 1 minute of tricep dips and push ups on the park bench. Started with 5 laps of the steps and then worked down to one. Was so good. Tried my hardest to jog most of it and really keep working hard. There was no problem with that as I worked my arse off. The tricep dips got harder and push ups too as we go to the 3 rd set.  I aimed to do 15 tricep dips and 12 push ups. I really feel it now! Felt amazing afterwards. have really missed that burn! Might pack a weight in the car and do some swing squat thingys with it too next time. Bit more of a circuit. Loved it!


I kept saying this over and over when it was hard to keep my arse moving. I felt like dying towards the end! Woot!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment