Monday, May 21, 2012

Affirmations!

I was reading the other day that what you believe and put out there in the universe is what comes back to you. So be negative and you never catch a break, send positives vibes out and they will rebound to you.

I thought about this some this afternoon while I tried laying in bed to get rid of this migraine.... which I might add is still hanging it's sorry arse around :-(
Anyway I thought ok.... my doubts in my ability to get to my goal may be what is limiting me. Maybe I am convincing myself that I am never getting to 80s.

So I am going to start giving myself positive affirmations every morning.. telling myself that I am a fantastic healthy clean eating training woman who is a moment closer to the doubles! Will get there for sure. If you believe it, the body will do it!!!!

Wow I have just been on Facebook and on the Ashy Clean Eating Forum. Holy cow some woman are nasty. One woman voiced her opinion that she wanted a refund because she felt that paying $69 for the clean eating guidelines, forum access etc was a waste of money. Anyway of course it got nasty and heated and she was being nasty and then others were being supportive of Ashy back and in the end it comes out that she was supporting her friend that was disqualified from Body Transformation comp due to votes etc. God it was terrible. I wanted to comment but I know what it is like if you make a comment and others don't agree wiht it and it escalates. I swore to myself that I wouldn't get involved in things like that nor point out things are being done wrong as it gets you no where. And with over 11000 women on the site it is bound to get bitchy. My focus is me and to be a supportive friend to those who have their own journeys :-) I did like a few comments though about footy and stuff.... Girls trying to change the subject. Post has now been deleted. So terrible. 

Anyway positive vibes out there :-)

2 comments:

  1. That it sooo true girl. "you attract what you ask for" the universe doesn't hear don't not wont and all those other negative words. Think about it .. Ever said I don't want to be late and u are... The slow car the list keys .. The universe doesn't hear don't it just hears wanto to be late ... It's like saying I don't want to be big like this anymore.. The universe only hears I want to big like this..
    I have given up trying to understand it I just change my train of the thought I now ask for what I want. I want that car spot under cover. I want mojo ... I am sure u get the picture. But it works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do catch myself when I say what I don't want and change it to what I do want. I am happier for it because it works. So picture what you want and u will have it. You get what you ask for!!!

    Hope you are feeling better.... Remember u get why you ask for ... (just saying)

    Much love your sis T

    ReplyDelete