Monday, May 7, 2012

Day 1- Monday


I have woken today with an amazing outlook and determination. I really am going to chase those goals this week. I am aiming to get close to double digits as I can!!

I weighed in and ok yes it was 200gms... 105.4kg It is a loss and I am grateful that it was not a gain. The big deal is that I have lost 5cm of my hips!!!! WOOOT!!! I am stoked. So so stoked! I lost 2cms of my thighs and 1cm off my waist and almost 1cm off my bust! I've done a lot of lower body work so that could be why it was a big deal on hips. I really need to tackle arms and can't wait until my PT gets back from holidays and does me a program. I will do my Michelle Bridges Dvd tomorrow with arms. 

I had a glass of lemon water when I woke to get the digestive system moving.

A banana and then I am off to the gym. I drink Xtend whilst I'm doing my workout. Feel that it made a huge difference with muscle soreness after Saturday's session! Here is a link to a review done on Xtend for those who don't use it and curious about it.


1 hour later and 400calories burnt- Assisted squats killed today!!! 20kg ones are a bitch!!! lol Protowhey shake straight after

Breakfast was a slice of Burgen Rye toast, 2 poached eggs, Rocket and baby spinach. No mid morning snack due to session finishing at 1030 and having my big breakfast then

Lunch will be left over Mexican Pie with steamed vegies.

arvo snack will be 10 almonds

Dinner- hmmm not sure yet. Trying to work out weekly meal plan now for dinners. I have steak so I would say Steak and steamed veg.

Will have protowhey hot choc before bed.

As my right thigh is feeling a bit sore due to corking it a bit doing some fit ball sit ups I will go for a light walk this arvo to stretch it out a bit. See how it goes. No legs work until Wednesday. Arms tomorrow so should be ok. Will pay to prob rest it a bit and do some stretches. See how we go.






No comments:

Post a Comment